Yep, but the splits could be used as floaties.
Well, I usually clean mine at the end of the season when I clean the pipe, unless I happen to clean the pipe during our mid-winter thaw. I pull...
Got one for ya'. Wrap the whole shebang like that. She'll never notice the pipe.:whistle::picard::rofl: :lol::heidi:
Before I got my first computer, I asked my BIL what I should get (he was the guru in the family at the time). His answer........what do you plan...
Uh, yup.
Thanks ironpony . I've had good success with the window & door stuff.
Curious if the newer I7 runs warm/hot. I've got an older one (about 5 years old) that gets a little toasty. That HP looks pretty decent. The...
Maybe I just got a bad batch, but we bought two inexpensive laptops for the Gdaughters last Christmas (about $180 apiece) against my gooder...
Absomatutely. Doing it again this morning. I put one medium Maple split on the large load of coals leftover from last night's fire and the IAT is...
This is getting to the point where I don't remember what the forecast was, but it's -11 OAT according to Accuweather. I'm goin' with that. 66 IAT...
You aren't alone. :rofl: :lol:
Once the first one got started, things got real assembly-liney. One guy started pulling the next window, while someone else got the fins ready and...
Accuweather says -1, the car says -5.....I'm so conflicted. Bottom line, it's chilly.
Yep, vinyl. I'll keep an eye on it......thanks CbVT.
First window in, but I'm not sure why it takes 4 guys to install it. :rofl: :lol: They're doing the bedroom first.....which is what I was hoping...
Gotta' think outside the blanket. :)
Same. I've had piles of rounds and splits sit too long and develop mold because the wood was wet when it got dumped there (by me cutting and...
So, the crew showed up about 8:30, and got right to work pulling off the siding I didn't do. Looks like they're prepping everything so that once...
Guerrilla posting. Hit and run. :rofl: :lol:
So yeah.......it's a bit chilly. -9 on the way to brother's house again. No idea on wind chill.