Wife grabbed a lockset for the rear door while she was out shopping yesterday. I'll be putting that in today. That should pull the door a bit...
You win. :faint:
Not a huge deal, as there's only one piece of siding over it. Easy fix. One of the guys is here to finish the west side of the house, so I let him...
Try both. If one doesn't do it, hope the other one does.
Yeah, but it warmed up to -14 Gas. :whistle: Don't know if we got down to 4, but it's 5 OAT right now. Woke up at 6 and the IAT was still 70. I...
Pretty sure that isn't going to be an issue. :headbang:
Nice Pete, once that's done you should see an improvement in comfort and BTU use. After these guys get done with the outside, I need to get up in...
Been wondering why the stove isn't burning quite right since late this afternoon.......no sizzle on the wood. Then it dawned on me. They ran a few...
We've gone through the SS Pine, and are just about through the SS Maple. I've been getting into the Ash a bit, and really started burning a lot of...
Had the house up to 79 earlier with a combo of firewood and wall heater. Just about to load for the night and hit the hay. 5F OAT headed to 4. I'm...
I barely got through it once........cringing the whole time.
Rear of house with new door, closed off East side gable vent [ATTACH].[ATTACH]
West side to the left of patio door, same wall on other side of door. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Oops, wondering when someone would notice. Patio door (duh, right?) and new rear door about to go in. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Or find the "any" key.
Uh, no.
$6,000 :rofl: :lol:
Nah, I do it for free. :rofl: :lol: I once went looking for a ring for my sson to be now-wife, and the guy wanted $6,000. He didn't want me to...
:D Check the software you'd like to use and see if it mentions minimum requirements, then make a pick. Kinda like picking a stove, you have to...
I've used the hi-temp caulk and it eventually cracks, crumbles, and falls apart. Um, buy her a new ring......again, she won't notice the pipe....