Well, on the glass 1/2 full side of things.......2018 can only get better, eh?
Had an old 64 Volkswagen beetle back in the day, and anybody who had one knew how well the "heater" and "defroster" worked on those. Yep.
Yeah.
Happy New Year to everybody!
Hey wildwest , we wuz gittin' worried. Glad you made it back in just in time for the festivities. Happy, safe, and healthy, new year to all the...
#20= [MEDIA] #16= [MEDIA]
2nd part of #1, 1st part of #10, and #20. Missed those three. DUH moment when I read the answers. :picard:
Dang Oldhippie , that's good news they caught that (or you did). Anyway, take advantage of the help.
That's a nice pic of the finished hearth. Having the dog there is just icing..........:thumbs:
Yeppers, dems some big rounds all right. :rofl: :lol: Yep. Good thing they aren't Oak.
Well, well, well. I guess the temp musta hit 15 at some point when I wasn't looking, and guess what Accuweather did? Yep, they changed the...
To be honest, I don't really even look at the thermometer any more. I know how the stove runs and just let it do it's thing. I obviously do the...
I'm not gonna' say my wife is stupid, but you should talk to her about this issue. Smart as a whip except for this stuff.:whistle:
This is true.
Someone should REALLY show her how to use that file. She and her husband once said they aren't using her looks to further their Youtube...
Hmm, the way she had her trigger finger on the throttle makes me think that might be bad.
I love Accuweather.....ok, no I don't. However, I've begun to learn to accept the goofiness from them. Sort of, ........maybe. So, forecast for...
Everything's relative, isn't it? :rofl: :lol:
I'm sure I could buy a couple, but if you've priced 'em, you might not want to buy one.....or two. :hair: I'd never use 'em again, so they'd end...
Revision: Can't do that until I remove the gas line for the old DV heater. That won't happen until I can get my hands on a couple pipe wrenches,...