North wall of main house, and you can see the lower roofline of the bedroom. [ATTACH]
North gable wall of stove room, and front porch. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So, they're getting much done, despite the cold. Doubt they'll be back after today until the warmer days we have coming next week. Just some of...
:hair::hair::hair::headbang:
Channel Locks will work too, but they sometimes slip. I'll sometimes go sideways with 'em on the stubborn nails. Not so gooder for hangnails...
Which would probably be most of us..............:whistle: Great news yet again.
Good info chris. I've already ordered some baffle "material" from a place online a couple years ago which was quite a bit less than the factory...
Wow. I had also been thinking of getting the side heat shields at $95, but not they're up to $130. That's quite a bump. Looks like everything has...
WOOHOO!!! Congrats to her.
Hmmm, now I'll need to go look. Been thinking of ordering another set of baffles for next winter.
I didn't either, but ya' do what ya' gotta' do. Not difficult, just takes a few minutes. I used metal snips, but you could use a decent scissors.
The bristles may be slightly too big to fit in the pipe. Mine was, so I carefully snipped off the ends all the way around and it's now gooder. I'd...
Does that lift out? Looks like it sits on a ledge.
Congrats to Grandpa (mom and dad too) and Grandma. Welcome aboard, Alice.
[MEDIA]
Now you have me thinking TD (not always a gooder thing). Evidently, that still hasn't occurred.
Yep, I couldn't do it either. I may explode from the holding pattern I'm in.:hair::rofl: :lol: Woodwidow, you go on and enjoy the heck outta' the...
Been hanging around 10 OAT most of the day, and is still. We were out for a few hours and the IAT went down to 70, so I did the coal thing and...
That would be a different picture. :whistle:
Gooder than the rest of us.......so far.