Pallet Pete So, any updates Pete?
So, this is interesting. The house is staying at 75 for quite a while with just coals in the stove and it's now 1 OAT. Just added a small Oak...
Well then....you win. Or.......do you?:whistle: I'm stayin' outta NH if it's that chilly.
Thanks Al. She must be feeling better....she went shopping with her sister today to get some chicken scratch. Also, the Dollar store, Merchandise...
Thanks Pete. I think whatever it is has almost run it's course.
Slept in for a change, and it was -14 at 8 when I finally got up. Wife's been sick, and I found her on the couch in front of the wall heater.......
-4 right now heading toward -12 (same as last night). Ash in the 30 at the moment. Oak on tap for later, with the furnace on standby. Supposed to...
It's now a "snow event".
It's ok, we're the FHC, and we're here to help.
Yikes! Something I wouldn't have thought of. We went up to the Soo last summer to see the locks and there isn't much clearance either side of...
Oh yeah.....we're "interesting" alright. :whistle: Have you met Eric yet?:D Oh, welcome aboard.
Thank you. I needed a REALLY good chuckle.
Layering.....:whistle:
I got a couple LED shop lights from HD, but they aren't bright enough. Gave one to my brother. I prefer the "daylight".....about 5k.
Waitin' for the fallout
I don't think it's an oops. I see it all the time up here. I'll ask about it.
Not to worry, pretty soon another study will show it's all gooder...........until the next study comes out. At that point, the sky will fall and...
The upper part of the gable is basically offset proud of the lower wall, so instead of filling the lower part with osb to make 'em flush, they're...
Thanks. House is already a bit warmer and easier to heat. Looks MUCH better now too.:thumbs:
East end (bedroom) gable, and back (south) wall. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]