Pot that holds about a gallon of water. The fewer times I have to reload the thing, the gooder.
Well, they're done. :jaw: :dex: So much for another day of work. We're going to have him come back out later this year for some roof work. We'll...
Ah, ok. I was curious about what is in the ceiling.
So, I'm wondering what's goin' on with the ceiling in this pic? [IMG]
Have you considered some sort of fencing or maybe a berm out front? Wouldn't help much if you're upstairs. Oh, I see CbVT beat me to it. I was...
Good point, especially in a woodshop.
I've been looking hard at the Rapidair kits (have it bookmarked), but not sure I need it just yet. Lowes sells their version as well for a better...
Found it. [MEDIA]
I was planning to put air lines all around the shop with drops at various locations until I came across an idea that caught my attention from...
Asked the boss about this, and the bold is what they do. He said it's to give a "fancier" look. Uh.....right, whatev. Always looks goofy to me. I...
Back wall done. Boss has been working on trimming out the door to the deck. Tedious. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Oh yeah, that got fixed pretty quick. They're doing a great job, and from the looks of it at the moment, they might be done with most of the...
Crew is back at 8 AM. 28 OAT, MUCH better working conditions. They should have quite a bit more done today, and probably at least one more day to...
Let me just say one thing............HOLY CRAP!:hair:
Au contraire, Larry.......I know EXACTLY what the dogs leave for me. :picard::rofl: :lol: In this weather, they'd be WMD, :rofl: :lol: but I don't...
Nope.
Just realized I nevah got 'roun to takin' a pic of the gas line remaneuvering................. I present to you........a gas line. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks Jon. I knew this would happen, but I'm now rethinking/relearning the wood burning process/schedule. It'll be a "work in progress" for a...
Absomatutely. 11 OAT and 77 IAT on 3 splits I put in 2 hours ago.
Thanks Chvymn99 . The credit goes to the guys doing the work in sub-zero temps. I found another cold air stream (a small one) in the bedroom and...