I guess that woman is renowned for her fingernails. Who knew? And, why? I have so many questions about how these folks do uh.......anything with...
Clip those fingernails back.......... [IMG]
Haven't used anything but a laptop for several years, but I use a wireless mouse all the time. Inexpensive Logitech for about $14 at the Wally....
Ok, so is that like one of those "dad jokes" I keep hearing about? :yes:
:drool:
Local mechanic uses a torque wrench, but the guy he has helping him (also a "mechanic") doesn't seem to be able to follow a correct star pattern....
Oh c'mon WS, you got a nicely cleaned and fixed up stove to handle it. Gooder. In news from troll-land, we're heading for a little warmup that...
Normal NG bill here is between $25-$30, but we've been using the wall heater more this year, so it's up around $50 or $60. My wife really likes to...
I'm stressed about this. I'll be in my shop for a while...............:whistle:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Gotta admit, she did that very well.
Just call insurance company and have them come check it out. I had my brother inspect my install (he's an HVAC contractor, and it was basically a...
Does the friend have the manual? Like Jeff said, all info should be in there. Is this a used stove, perhaps......no manual? How old is the stove?...
Well, I certainly wouldn't give him anymore beer if he's just gonna' sit there.
:popcorn:
Got up to 50 today, headed down to 13. Might need a fire tonight. Most of the snow is now gone, and we're really looking forward to the sheets of...
Really got creative with the name selection there Midwinter.:whistle::rofl: :lol: We did the same, but one of ours is MISS Kitty.:picard: Found...
Hit 29 today, which was nice-ish. Much better than than last few days, for sure. Supposed to hit 40 tomorrow, then 48 on Thursday. Think I'll...
Yeah, I don't like 'em either.......we have two.:picard:
Just a suggestion......stay away from the shelter.:rofl: :lol:
Hmmm, we might know a guy.................