Something's missing. All I see is a hole in the wall. :whistle:
It's a short drive..........:whistle: J/K Nephew, brother, and a friend will be here. Hardest part will be cutting ceiling for registers and then...
Starting with 33 today, then a few more days several degs. above freezing will nice.
That's what Accuweather is reporting.
So, barring anymore unforseen circumstance, we should be starting the furnace/duct/etc. install Friday. Yay, I get to crawl around in the attic...
I usually have an issue with the tilt feature on office chairs not working after a while.
Weather place says we went down to 6 last night. Lots of coals in the stove this AM, with an IAT of 70 and an OAT of 21 at 7:30. Pulled the coals,...
Just put a full load of mostly Oak in the 30. Waiting to knock the air back so I can hit the hay. Still 21 OAT, and 72 IAT at the moment. I expect...
Yep. Lots of folks up here use propane though.
Yep. It was used quite a bit the last billing cycle and the bill only went up about $30.
I think we hit 24 today, going down to 19. Was gone a good chunk of the day, and the wall furnace was running when I got home about 5. Knew I...
Hmmm Horkn has a Quad 4100 insert. Oh, Horkn ......where ya at, bud? He's prolly workin' on his motorsickle.:yes:
Dead Cutter, welcome aboard. I don't know of any wood stove that specifically states to not use Pine. Do you?
6 headed to 3. I let the fire burn down earlier, then added one split about 5PM. Wife got home at 7-ish and said she was cold, so I bumped the...
[IMG]
'67 just about anything. Or, '72. Um, Cobra, Mustang GT 500 (friend had one many moons ago), Rolls, Duesenberg......too many others to list. [IMG]
It's the voices.........except he's answering. :whistle::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Eeewww:rofl: :lol:
https://whatscookingamerica.net/Eggs/EggsFloat.htm
Here's some interesting reading......Lots of ideas on cleaning or not and same for freezing. Cleaning and storing fresh eggs