Well, I'm late posting updates but I have the lesser 064 I recently bought rebuilt and ready to fire up, hopefully that will happen this...
OK guys, I apologize for not being around much, been super busy. Anyway, I got Shemane linked in to her GFM account, so we should be able to...
Looking good, Ashwatcher! I have a friend who's a pretty good tree guy too......
Sorry fellas, it's been a busy week with the blizzard and tree work. I'll get it all straightened out later today or tonight.
Good Lord, my heart goes out to you brother, I had no idea. I couldn't even imagine...... Keeping you in my prayers.
Howdy!! How's you been?
I'm definitely in!!
I edited the prize list on post #2, buddy. Thanks for all you're doing!
I like "CountryGirl", because she's a quintessential country girl. She's a pretty lady, pretty dammed tough, and not afraid to get in there and...