Nothing better to do today.....so, I tore down the other 064!! [ATTACH]
Love this kind of stuff. Imagine that bathtub!
I only ran it that first evening, I've been too busy since. Was gonna use it some today, then this chit weather moved in....lol I'll keep ya...
All-out race version w/baffles removed for flow, eh? Lmao
Those PM 650's are pretty derned good firewood'n saws, and pretty reliable/easy to work on too. I had several PM610's back in the day when I started.
I'm considering one, more for my wife than myself. At any rate looks like a helpful tool! Welcome aboard, Log Ox!
I'm in, signed up back on November 11th.
Indeed, also gonna check the jug base screws. When i bought this 064 a few weeks back, the jug was loose.....I think that's what killed the...
Love this, my friend!
Love you all like family, I mean that! I was fortunate to meet up with a bunch of yinz this year, and very grateful for that! Right now, I'm...
Let's take some time today to think about the blessings we have. Stuff we take for granted every day. Our life, our children and loved ones, our...
$650 to $750. Lots of good answers here, crazy how like-minded we all are (especially when we talk about beer as a barter)! Rocks for Bocks???...
No Kevin, this is a saw I bought cheap as a basket case and I used an OEM cylinder that Redfin had and did some work on for me. The saw we were...
That's a dandy, and by the sounds of it, quite a memorable hunt. Congratulations!
I sincerely appreciate that, I'll be dealing with you for sure in the near future!
Only ran her for around 20 minutes this evening, break-in has commenced. It's running a richer mix, as well as tuned fat on the top end... Made...
Dan, I'm very seriously considering this offer, but Christmas is too close right now. Maybe after the holidays......after running the one that...
it's a 36" Granberg Alaskan, I bought it used here on the forums. That locust is hard on the old chain!!
Great score, thats some of my favorite firewood right there! I did a large honey locust removal a few weeks back, milled the trunk for boards,...
I love this case splitter, works like a charm!