I'm sure it was quite the experience! I'm glad to hear he's OK and that he has some provisions. Thanks for checking in with us!
I always get those two names mixed up.. Fixed it.... Sorry papadave!
I started another thread as I didn't know this one was already going, my apologies bushpilot..... Glad to hear bogydave and Rope checking in,...
I'm glad to hear that you and the family are ok brother, keep us posted on the situation.
I literally just found out about the earthquake at 2:50pm EST. Details are still coming in, hope to hear from our members soon.....
...I sincerely hope our firewood family and ALL Alaskans are all OK up there, wow that was a big one...... bogydave Rope bushpilot and everyone...
It is nice to have a way to touch up a chain in the field, though. Especially when milling. I hate having to tear the saw out of the mill if...
Well done, my friend!
Only if I can send you a toy tractor..... :cool:
You know what would be a great gift idea if you draw my name as the recipient? Send a donation to Shemane Witmer's GoFundMe link...... And let...
I'm a tree guy, soooo......lol
o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :picard:
welcome to FHC, Stoveburner38! We're glad to have ya!
[ATTACH] God Bless ya Greenstick!
That tool would probably serve useful in some situations, but for big trees, I'm still convinced that an insurance policy (aka cables and ropes...
Hello, please be aware that here at FHC, we don't mind people mentioning their businesses and/or products, but if you're here solely to...
Thats when it'll end up on your bench....lol
Welcome to the family, Brian Foster! Sounds like you have the same bug that ails all of us here!
Redfin here's a video of a couple cuts. Saw has some good torque, cuts with authority. Once I do a base gasket/squish band on it it'll really...
Oooh, mods! I love mods!