Like others have said, one bite at a time...especially in that situation. I like going in and getting the good wood out of there, then go after...
Not gunna do it.......nope.....
pestaa let me ask you something....does a crackling fire in a fireplace make u happy? Because it sure makes me happy...... Seeing my wife and...
If you are close enough, c'mon and get a slab.
This is an oldie but a goodie....I used this one for our FHC Facebook page a while back. [ATTACH]
The tarp is a huge help, and a big timesaver! We milled that log while the homeowner was at work, when he came home to absolutely ZERO mess, he...
I've cringed at some of the trees I've turned into firewood over the years, but I've done my fair share of saving some good ones too. Logs that...
Congratulations, scavenger!!
I like USPS for everything. I've had no luck with UPS in regards to them getting stuff delivered, they always get it wrong for me. Stuff that's...
I started climbing many years ago with an old, beat-up 015. I rebuilt the saw and ran it til the crank seals gave out. I still have that...
Who'd you get that one from? That's a good 'un!!
I'd say if you ain't got no hydraulics, might wanna consider noodlin' them.... Then, save yer noodles up for tinder. Great stuff when dried out!
That was gonna be my suggestion as well. Get your rigging rope or cable high enough and choke them together (multiple wraps with a crossover),...
There's a few apps out there for your phone that can help you determine a tree by its leaves..... Many years of messing with trees has me pretty...
I like doing a jiffy pop over the hot coals in the fireplace from time to time... But for a quick bag of healthy popcorn,I put a 1/4 cup of loose...
Hello Uncle Dave! The bar and chain you mentioned, I think would suit your saw well. The thin kerf will be less material taken per cut,...
Looking good, CtRider! It's been a while since I touched on this thread, how's the wood burning? Does the house seem efficient? I remember this...
This. Right. Here.
What the hell is an organized garage??? :rofl: :lol:
Well, everybody loves him.....like the crazy uncle!!