Brother, I gained a lot of new family members on that trip, for sure. I'll cherish that day as well! How about the look on the faces of those...
I gotta throw my Christmas wishes out there...... I wish each and every one of our members and all of their family and loved ones a Blessed...
Merry Christmas everyone! We're staying warm and cozy by the fire! [ATTACH]
Hey I STILL play with trains at Christmas. It's nostalgic and makes me feel like a kid again!
I got one too.....we all must be good blokes!! [ATTACH]
My buddy's name is Hayden Ivers, he's been over here hanging out with us several times, he drag races old Fords and comes to an all-Ford big block...
We go ALL OUT here at Christmas, always have. Been that way since before I was ever even born into this family. Lotsa memories for our family...
Merry Christmas to you, mate! I have a friend that lives in Bacchus Marsh, AU..... he said it's been pretty hot down under, too!
Merry Christmas to my firewood family! Love to you all from central PA!! Pic of my oldest son (he's around 5'9") standing next to the tree and...
Well, I'm betting you'll be getting one too......just a wild guess....
Well, I didn't get my forge back together yet, so my Secret Santa recipient will be getting a gift along with an I.O.U., redeemable at my shop...
On the "flip side" of the coin, some towns and municipalities make it RIDICULOUSLY HARD to get a permit for ANYTHING. Around here, it's ludicrous...
I find it very hard to not LOVE this guy! I think it's very commendable when someone grows the ballz to stand up for themselves, this guy...
He was kicked off of every firewood page on Facebook....lol
Guys and gals, you all know where we stand here......it ain't no secret, and there's certain lines that we don't cross. We try our best to be...
I've built maby a ported muffler, in fact three of them this past week. Depending on what all is done to the saw, sometimes I just add some holes...
Big step up.....
Big hunks of meat.....or sausages? :rofl: :lol:
I didn't see "big stogies" anywhere on that list!?!?
Just be sure to keep track when the raffle goes off, we'll have a post regarding the drawing as it goes off over on OPE. It could take several...