Well that is freaking awesome! You should show that to Hallmark, that'd make a great card to produce!!
I'm in agreement with the 1/3 - 1/2 cord camp..... What species of wood is your stash?
I finally got around to opening mine up, too. It's an awesome, handmade knife sharpening set, in a chunk of live-edge cherry! Two different...
Thanks brother, same to you!!
[ATTACH]
Merry Christmas everyone!
Yes sir, Jack Straw has the proof!! I told those kids working at that tire shop in Bennington VT we should cut that big tree down and they...
Same to you my friend!! Stay cool down there!!
I will certainly look forward to that!!
Well now.......... I won't confirm nor deny this alligation...... :cool:
Thank you, brother! Right back atcha! Hope you have been well!!
I still have to delve into this thread, but I wanted my SS recipient to know that his gift is in the mail, and I'm hoping it got there today but...
Thanks brother, I hope you, Dawn, and the family had a great Christmas! Hoping to see yinz this coming spring!
I gotta tell ya, some of the best gifts I've ever received are right here on these pages......and you and Fire Flake are right up there at the...
Merry Christmas, brother!
Merry Christmas, Rope! Any moose for Christmas dinner??
Thanks brother, it was great to hang with you at Walts, can't wait til the next time! This place takes all of us to make it complete and the...
That's pretty epic right there! Great to hear from you, hope you have been well! Are you stationed over there?
Thank you, and likewise!
It sure is a blessing being a part of this community! You guys and gals make it what it is!