Hospitals and health care centers are laying off up here. Parking lots and beds are empty
Run a tank through it, shut it off without idling, and check the spark plug color. It’s not crazy scientific, but you want somewhere between...
That was soooo last Tuesday...... .....and still funny
Pretty aggressive chain. I actually had to hold up on the saw for the stock cuts. Should be well suited for a 20” full comp or 25” skip chain now...
First pic looks like Ash to me 2nd and 3rd look like locust or mulberry, maybe red elm, with beech on the ground underneath in the 2nd pic 4th pic...
She was thinking file size For grinding wheels, you want 3/16 for 3/8 and .404. 1/8 for .325 and Picco.
Yep. The last of the snowbanks melted in the rain 10 to 12 days ago
Lol. Gaylord right there with Marquette
Heil Hitmer :salute:
We can barely open our doors to peek outside
He been playing with go-fast saws and chains. He doesn’t get out much
You’ll have your new noisemaker worn out. I think you may even have Armbru84 beat on the amount of wood
:confused: I started selling a couple off. And then a trade offer comes along. Went from 32 down to 28 and back up to 30. But now with the trades...
See how hard it splits. My guess is white elm
Yes. It comes with a 5/16” thick flat wheel. Takes about a minute to change. I tilt the head 10*, set the others at 0 and grind away
Hydraulic, yes. The wheels that come with it are very good
More like... Wanted bananas, but got referred to sausages
24” Tsumura lightweight
Nope. But I’ve got 4 more that can have...
You keep hunting hard enough I’m sure you’ll find one LOL