You can drill the spot welds and remove the baffle, open behind the stock deflector, and add a small deflector on the recoil side. That would help
461....:thumbs: I picked up a set of these for full-time use on a tree service saw in Montana. No complaints so far, and about half the size of...
I suppose some of this is due to slightly less popularity, but I’ve never heard of a Cannon, Tsu, or Sugi bar that needed any rail work. :yes:
Pricey, but they’re the best there is. definitive dave is a Cannon dealer
There are several brands. Vallorbe, Save Edge, Bahco. Most use a profile called a double bevel [ATTACH]
dahmer knows I believe. He’s been in contact with Nate
Yep
His shop burned and he’s not back up running yet. I’d look into Tsumura. They’re a bit less expensive and lighter weight. RedBull on ope used...
There isn’t really a baseline number of turns on the LA screw, just whatever idles without turning the chain. When it’s running, spray some carb...
Hophornbeam. Ironwood
Yep. I sold my clone and bought the SJ from Maverick.
Thanks, Bud. I had fun today. Took a power nap when I got home though :yes::salute:
By the time you add $60 for good wheels, it’s a little less sweet. Totally depends on the quality though. I always thought the $80 ebay 511ax...
No idea. If I was her spouse I wouldn’t want anyone to know :zip:
I have a near mint Dolmar 6100. 61 cc. Lemme know if’n you’re interested
:yes: The numbers in her flock are staggering though. It’s unreal
It’s crazy the difference 200 miles can make. No green on the trees yet up here. Buds are just starting
It’s his though. And he’s not forcing anyone to come in. Enter at your own risk
The economy will be nonexistent if you wait long enough for it to be gone. It’s going to be here for years to come
The curve appears to be flattened, is all I’m saying, since that was the original reason for staying home