Yep. Just wasn’t sure if the Rona was gonna take over northern Michigan, so I didn’t advertise the heck out of it. Looks like we’re still on. Fri...
Take your scrench and pry the tip open. Not sure if you can straighten the sprocket if it got bent during the process. New bar is probably only...
Nice trailer. My brake controller is an older one, but lights go off when the trailer is unplugged
Fun times ahead [ATTACH]
There’s a sleeve that pulls off. Between the threaded part of the crank and the bearing. Then it’ll be easier to get something in there to pry the...
Does it have a Honda? oh wait. I just saw B&S :confused:
:yes::picard:
I can help you out. Send me a pm
What a slacker
It sure couldn’t hurt
If you don’t have one yet, get a grapple bucket for the front. Good Lord, what a useful attachment
Congrats. I have the same tractor. I’m the 3rd owner and the 3 pt arms were still new in the box, so the backhoe release levers were froze on it,...
Good to see the old girl still spitting chips :yes:
Smell it. E85 actually smells like moonshine was a little bit of gas in it
Good point. Customer brought in 2 saws that wouldn’t run right. Bogged just like Chaz said. He accidentally filled his can with E85 instead of...
Good. Tune it to where it burbles a little on a quick pizzrev after a long cut and you’ll be good to go.
I might’ve sounded a bit condescending there. Didn’t mean it that way at all. But I agree. Maintenance comes first. I’d try it without the air...
Don’t be scared of adjusting the carb. L controls mixture at idle, H controls mixture at wide open. The screws are there because conditions...
Honda started putting the hurt on B&S about 35 years ago. Just so much more user-friendly
I’d only use rtv as a last resort. Motoseal should be available at the auto parts store