[ATTACH]
I think you need a new top cover though. The larger filter doesn’t fit under the old top cover. But as I understand it from Bob, the new cover...
The ultra rare ash elm. Looks like white ash
It’s white ash
Lol. Ribs would end up tasting like a chocolate chit sandwich
Buck pole.....
It’s getting Fish and Chips from Redfin. But I did cut the squish band and base on it lol
Looks American Elm ish. Backwoods Savage Barcroftb
Not all of them. Some of them are still shut down downstate..... :headbang::picard::headbang::salute:
Just sayin’ lol
I’m a fan of the 572 and 395. The ported 572 will have more hp and chain speed than a stock 395 with up to a 24” bar or so. Above that, it’s hard...
I’m willing to bet that over 50% of those saws ever made suffered the same fate
Ported 500i porn [MEDIA]
Possibly, sure. The technology has been out for 10 years with a good track record in the concrete saw. A chainsaw is gonna require a few more...
500i and 462 are similar with shorter bars. The 500 shines above 24”. Ive heard that the reason for the delay is to amp up production. Probably...
Lol
$20 is $20...
The non-adjustable one actually oils a little bit better than the adjustable. It still pumps a little bit of oil at an idle so when you start...
Some of the Maples west of Marquette have some red on them already
102 ;) Double the chances for double the fun