At least it wasn't the resident rattlesnake!
I wish my tailgate was that nice! Pretty ingenious!
Ive thought of doing a splitter and operator for hire type of thing. I don't think I'd trust the general public to use my splitter. I imagine...
Don't, its a FORD. Feel sorry for the other brands! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
:doh: From what i cut it looked like an old sock although the first bits were a dark color. I didn't check when he flipped it over. Just took...
Back today doing more work. Finished up earlier than expected so went full steam at what was left. The neighbor took some. Honestly not...
Tell me about it! :picard:
Happy Birthday Jason The Wood Wolverine :handshake:
As you know im not a fan of big wood, but at least these are straight and clean for the most part, save for the hollow one. Should make some nice...
In my case I wont have to stack, season and unstack it so 20% seems like a fair discount. I can see you point having to splits from a windrow....
Initially when I got there I asked to take it all and wanted to give a deposit to procure it. After seeing me cut it and hearing me talk he could...
Nice that you got to harvest that. Did you plant any black locust Dave? Fast growing stuff. You knew I was going to ask :D
Another FBM find. Four hour old listing when I found it last night. Pounced right away. Less than a mile from me. Three large trees taken...
Upper 60's and cloudy. Front came through and it got breezy. Very pleasant day. Assorted splitter scraps in the firepit and steak on the...
We need to go cutting soon. I'm not begging you either! :rofl: :lol:
Nice find and repair. When did you roof the shed? Did I miss the update in that thread? Looks great and even greater with wood in it.
LOL!!! ain't that the truth! :picard:
But you don't stack it, well most of the time. :D
Thats my normal MO. I have a few cords of rounds accumulated and i can split right into the truck.
I recognize only the gum out of all three. I've heard T.Jeff Veal mention water oak. The pin oak around here has the typical red oak leaves only...