Wish it wasn't TWO 28" chains! :hair:
BL bark is soft cork like. The bark smells when burned.
Havent seen a goldfinch in a few weeks. Blurry from zooming.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got the rest out today. 241 and the X27 carefully bucked the double length logs with nails. It tag teamed with the 462 for the stuff in the...
When you come back you sure do make a statement. Thats a SWEET pile of BL. :thumbs: Hope life is on the upswing. FHC not the same without you!
Its June? :D Forgot to change my calendar!
Yes. I gets stacked separate next door. I grade splits as they come off the hydro. Certain species wont go into bundles either.
Well here's a pic of maple mountain. Four rows of mixed sugar, red and silver from recent scores. Maybe three cords worth with yesterdays cut...
I had offered to give a deposit of sorts to procure all the wood. Give him money, I get a deadline and if I don't get it done he keeps it. When...
I get a text earlier from the homeowner. The other uncut tree was taken. I guess the friend who he's been waiting for showed up. He said I...
The customer yesterday asked me if i normally sell green wood which i replied no. I cut enough to keep my regulars supplied plus maybe 25% more...
Forgot to get pics of the mountain, but did hit the score this afternoon. [ATTACH] Sharpened the 28" chain on the 500 when I got there and hit...
This company sells exotic outdoor lumber inc BL. $6.40 linear/ft for BL decking. :emptywallet: Memorial Day Sale!! 5/4x4 Black Locust Decking...
How long do you need the deck boards to be? Wonder how much it would be to plane and shape BL into decking. Im with you on the money saver...
I have a thought! :whistle: ;)
:popcorn: Ant replies from Cortex?
What is the goal cord wise for next April? Didn't you used to stock pile rounds and have a split/stack-a-thon on the same day? Starting to fill...
First load going tomorrow morning. I gave a 20% discount. I had got a good price for the wood he bought from me in February so I'm pleased....
Black walnut. Heartwood very rot resistant. Smells like iodine when split.
Split the load off the truck this morning. Not too bad in terms of gnarly splits. Lots of nuggets and chunks.[ATTACH]This was the worst....