I was thinking more in the way of s'mores. :drool:
Different type of tree...arborvitae IINM. ERC very common tree. Common sight in an open fields and along stone walls as they love sunlight. If...
Performance Built 27 ton. Box store special that's four years old. Sometimes I'll fill a feed/litter bag with shards while splitting. [ATTACH]...
8" and up IIRC. Larger than usually seen. I had to section one up to back in. Cut 8'6". Looks like they were part of the earlier clearing work...
Well most of the time. New tree guy I've connected with gives me a couple days notice of his next job. Clearing for a barn build and access....
Split the load off the truck this morning. Birch[ATTACH] Locust. [ATTACH] Some serious creepy crawlies found in the birch. That's my pinky in...
YOU'RE BURNING PINE???!!! :faint: Gonna burn your house down:D All kidding aside, that's a nice find. :yes: Reminds me of when I would search...
Doesnt get much better, does it? :loco: :crazy: :woodsign:
Yeah baby! :dex: Way to get after it RK! :tree: :saw: Nice being able to pick and choose when there's a glut of wood for the taking. I know...
Good luck and work safe!
Big answer here.........I have in the past, but not on a hill that steep. I prefer gravity to work with me and at my age its not. Im sure you...
Birch was fresh cut and I initially (last week) thought the BL was too until I saw the weathered end cuts yesterday. Ill take the BL either way....
I have a customer who likes BB so he gets a cord of it provided I scrounge enough of it. This will start his 26-27 tally.
I had stopped real quick on the way back last week to be sure. Passing it quick and stopping to actually see it's close up are two different things.
Spotted this en route to a delivery last week. Had another delivery for him today so the 241 made the trip. Fresh cutting back from the wires....
Thanks to Eric Wanderweg for picking up the six gallons for me. I think Biden was in office when he did. :emb: Thanks for not charging me a...
Im the same way. Work pants are another one. I found a style of Dickies work pants I REALLY liked. "Comfort waist" with an elastic expanding...
Cant figure it out Mike? What is it?
I hate when they discontinue stuff. I can relate on the footwear. Certain style of work book I buy at Walmart. Last year I couldn't find them...
[IMG]