I could go maybe Friday, but plans for weekend. Six hours one way for me.
Only reason I asked is I have a half cord of hickory that I scored cut from standing dead trees. Also cut a small remnant hickory log last week...
Apple one of my good sellers. I have maybe a half cord on hand. Score last September and a trade for some crab apple helped. The current dry...
IINM he is going to Pennslyvania this weekend and was bringing some pecan chunks. Road trip to PA Gary?
Kind of a dumb question...standing dead or old logs that have been on the ground for over a year. Does wood lose its smoking quality as it ages...
Another good weekend for smoker sales. Guy picked up four apple on Saturday, another took ten yesterday (5 oak, 5 cherry) and another taking...
I did. It's called the FHC! :rofl: :lol: Nicest group of folks I've ever met! :salute:
Sure is! :loco: :crazy: Never any denial here. May go into remission, but can flare up at a moments notice. You and Eric have been slacking...
Congrats on reaching the three year plan. :salute: A very gratifying feeling for sure. Shed looks great full of wood. :thumbs:
Im always amazed at how a few birds can stay crammed in a nest as they grow with seemingly no room to move.
Not BS, but BL. Black locust that is. Everyone knows how I get rather giddy :banana:when I score some. FBM find last night. A bit farther...
Found this when I left this morning. One of the swallow babies fell out of the nest. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Dont know how many pairs we have but have seen three males at the feeder at once. They showed up a few years back and have returned every Spring....
Dont think I've encountered any yet. Usually just small garter snakes in my stacks/PA
Sweet! Don't neglect the 400XS. It's needs lovin' too!
Female (or juvenile) rose breasted grossbeak imitating a hummingbird.[ATTACH]
Did you hear about the desert that told jokes? It had a dry sense of humor! BO
Getting there!
:rofl: :lol: I feel sorry for the neighbors who are down wind of your chimney when you do!!!
So you like burning your shorts? :D