What it stacked out to. An unusually small amount for one of my scores, but its BL[ATTACH]
Thats my only pet peeve against big green BL..the thick bark. Glad you went back. Yeah this time of year the bark loosens up pretty quick and...
I try not to get attached to mine otherwise i have separation anxiety when it sells!!! :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol: Amazing how thick the bark...
Yes cherry heartwood lasts a long time. In the future I'd like to build an Adirondack chair from cherry heartwood, as well as the other rot...
The rack is more or less going to be a divider to fit into an overhang where ive stacked bundle wood in the past. Gets some afternoon sun. Since...
I have one from 1992 that I'm the original owner. It was gone thoroughly gone through and cleaned by a well respected member here (M2theB) I...
Split the rest of the crabapple I traded for. Oddball lengths and shapes. Gotta figure out a way to sell it? I was gonna fill a feed bag with...
Split the rest of the load and stacked. Filled a half cord rack. [ATTACH] The rest getting moved to my BL location.[ATTACH]
Don't see anything on the calender. Normally I work on wood if nothing.
More than likely there is, just not in areas he travels? Then again I don't think he has locust mania. I could spot them while blindfolded....
Do it. Sadly we don't have the activity like in the past. Again we don't watch it all the time and I guess we expect one to be there when in the...
Appreciate the offer! :handshake:
So if the meat is solid it should be good? I have some sales and then start worrying :picard:about having enough dry on hand.:loco: :crazy:...
For some reason i thought you had a lot more pecan than that? Im surprised its that stringy. I imagined it would split like hickory.
Stopped at Walmart late this afternoon and this small flock of crows were pecking away at this when I pulled in. Some type of clear plastic...
dont mess with red heads! :rofl: :lol: Never have seen one (the bird kind) in person. Plenty of RBWP's here. They can be noisy at the feeder.
Gotta wear your waders! :rofl: :lol:
Oops!!! :emb: Wasnt it originally this weekend?
The rack I'm going to build (I hope) will be divided into four sections. Total volume of 1.75 cords and hold apple, hickory, cherry and...
Good stuff there. Personal use or for sale. I didn't think you save much in the way of SS wood. Sass makes for good outdoor lumber. I had a...