Coll machine! Slip them A $20 and maybe you can drive it! :quad: Post pics if you do!
Horizantal noodling was an idea of his a few years back. IINM he posted a thread about it. I've tried it a few times, but gets awkward holding a...
When I scored that rubber last Fall I used a cardboard tube to do the same. Stuff gets heavy in a hurry and not easy to work with. I had rolled...
Looking good Joe! :thumbs: Is that the same bin we started two years ago? ;) Be careful on a ladder, especially messing with a tarp. I've...
Maple mountain has been shrinking. Down to two rows of rounds/chunks. Got all the wood from this score CSS as well as some of the silver maple...
Standing dead elm is good stuff. Glad in didn't hit the garden.
Finally was able to get the second half cord to customer from post #249. Rainy May didn't help. Had some presplit from a recent score and split...
I put two additions on mine and haven't bought a saw since before I started them. Hmmmmm! What to get??? I know what brand I'll buy. So when...
Not for me. Keep on breaking protocol or in gonna keep breaking your...well nevermind! :whistle: You make some nice firewood my friend! :thumbs:...
Just don't screw it up!!!:D
Cut and split the rest of the apple this morning. 1/4-1/3 came out full length and split straight. [ATTACH] I had an idea of selling the chunks...
Why did the clown take a bath? Cuz he smelled funny. How does a skunk smell? With its nose. How does that big statue next to the pyramids...
He lives in Southern Minnesota! :D
Did you let the 400 blow out the candles? Probably would've blew them off the cake!:D
I guess your wish came true! :rofl: :lol: Cant think of a better way to spend your birthday! :dex: :saw: Have fun and cut safe.
Happy Birthday Chud
Thats funny. I see stuff like that all the time on FBM. Some folks see dollars signs, whereas others just want it gone ASAP.
Sorry to hear the NH plans aren't going well. At that price to build a house I'd prop up a yurt and call it home. I've been wondering how it was...
Got the rest of the apple yesterday. Ill process today. [ATTACH] Glad I don't have to process wood like this all the time! :picard:
BL splits got moved and stacked. Barkless in back. Before and after.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]