The cut he made is just more visible on the shiny smooth side. I'm sure one side of a peice of leather is no more cut resistant than the other...
For those type of people to admit that illegals are a drain on the economy they would first have to admit they were and probably still are a drain...
Not sure where i found this one but haven't seen it posted here lately. [ATTACH]
What do you mean by bog down? Like you can push down while cutting and YOU can bog it down?
True on the tulip being slightly green. Greenest I've seen tho was sassafras. That last pic looks like it has that white powdery stuff in the...
Alright it's been a min since an update. Haven't made alot of progress visually but have got stuff organized and planned out that the tub and...
Second and third look to be cherry. Maybe the first one too but its hard to tell with just end grain. Last one might be ash but it could be...
Got the ol 520 out today. Had to lay her on the side for a few to get fresh gas in the carb but she started up decently easy after that, maybe 5...
Right! I haven't paid an annual fee for any credit card I've ever had.
Cool. What saw'd you use in the mill?
She found the sunshine. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I'm curious as to how you're gonna hook onto the pump in the pit or can you just grab that pvc pipe coming up?
The first I'll guess as cherry, going by one piece of bark. Second is oak of some sort, judging by the "fleck" it's showing.
Sun was out here all day so i got out and split a load. Not as warm as yesterday but still 42°. [ATTACH]
Oh it's just a cute way to say i blew the leaves. A byproduct of doing that is that each blade of grass gets rustled up. Grass looks better...
Was 48°+ today and sunny this morning so i got out and stood the grass up. Half way thru [ATTACH] Finished product [ATTACH]
And some wonder why disease and cancer are so prevalent now a days.
Or a wifi smoker thermometer?