Cool. At first i had a hard time understanding how an ro system would help. I use one here at the house for drinking water but obviously collect...
What do you do, collect the waste water from the unit?
I'm kinda partial to the morning view album. Thanks for the reminder. I know what I'll be starting my day with. Morning View
Got a little more split today. [ATTACH] From on top of the pile. [ATTACH]
Well is it a shed or carport? Lol. I remember the carport part from earlier. For some reason when you say shed i imagine an enclosed building...
I'm lost. When did we start talking about a shed?
Funny thing, i just changed out a 7 way plug last night. My old one was molded plastic that didn't come apart. Running lights were shorted out....
Only picture i took today but we got out and did a little dirt biking. About 25 miles offroad. There was a little snow and ice on the trail in...
Good point. :handshake:
Sounds like a good idea on paper about the seals and i see what you mean about the bushing needing to wear for the seals to possibly start...
Didn't know we were bringing our feelings to class today.
Maybe leaning out the high side fuel screw 1/8 turn at a time and test cut in-between each adjustment. If it doesn't improve within 3 adjustments...
Looks like a knockoff from these guys. I've rented a splitfire several times and the 2 way action cannot be beat. Not sure why more ain't like...
That's one of my favorite childhood songs too!!!
Here's one of my favorites. [MEDIA]
I tried but don't have Facebook and wasn't entering a card.
Maybe...... thanks tho. :) I definitely enjoyed art class back in high school and pencil drawings were some of my fav/best.
Ehh..... it's been a long time coming. Just takes some thinking and making up ones mind. Now that doesn't sound fun. Lol Luckily it's only me...
Here's an ider. My dad smokes stuff outta an old fridge/freezer combo where the freezer is on the bottom. Old camper, propane stove top in the...
Got the tub mortarred into place and drain connected. Here's the access i had to work in to connect the drain. [ATTACH] Under the shelf view....