If only that was everyone's standard. Unfortunately we are becoming the minority quick in this country.
What ice cream company? I didn't see any name. :rofl: :lol:
Well that same flock of hens must've hung close by all day. I was out stacking some wood and had my back to the ravine when i heard this whoosh...
Yeah but to think it would last forever is kinda hard to believe. A $500 1/2 cord once a year.... maybe. I sure wouldn't build a business around...
No way I'm paying $12 for a PINT of ice cream!!! :hair:
We're hopeful that one day they might actually do their job right. What a goofy fantasy that is tho cause most no one does anymore.
It doesn't even sound interesting. This is the kinda stuff you get when there's more weirdos in the world than normal people.
Idk what's wrong with people. That's something I'd NEVER buy, probably wouldn't even taste it. Can't say I'm a huge fan of mix and match flavors...
Yeah something like that. If only i cared to not offend people. Lol Unfortunately it seams that the whole "not offending people" has brought us...
There's alot of people that have more money than they know what to do with or its someone who thinks there's alot of those people around. I guess...
Counted 16 total. All hens. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The ignorance of some people is hilarious. Just gotta remember to laugh and move on. Some will sure make one wonder though.
Yeah something like that. My mom had more of an idea than me. I sat and watched the 1st quarter with them and she clued me in. Even pointed...
I'm right there too. I've seen these memes lately about taylor swift playing at the superbowl and how he sounds fast..... well i figured she was...
Seriously!!! :rofl: :lol: Went over to my parents tonight at about 5:30 for dinner and that's when i found out about it. :eek:
That's a tough one i imagine. Hopefully it wasn't a complete surprise.
Ahhhh i understand better. Went back and looked at the pictures a little closer and i think it was the first one that looks kinda like 2 walls...
If that's the case it won't work very well to warm people up, over half the flame is cover! What's the reason to burn like this in the first place?
Gotta blame someone/something else first. :headbang:
That's just a little before my time. Born in '87. Only reason I'm partial to MV, it came out when i was a sophomore. Plus i like the drawn out...