Can also index the plug so the ground strap isn't in the way. Side gapping is probably easier since you don't need different thickness washers.
Just gotta look at it from a different angle. :thumbs::handshake:
I'm pretty sure feeler gauges are meant to bend. I take the feeler gauge the long way over the trigger on the flywheel cause the gauge bends...
I know i can't eat a huge lunch cause then i feel like doing nothing the rest of the day.
This is the first article i read about it but seems there are several other/better options that can be used on more than just a fiskars. 10...
100%!!! Then you KNOW exactly what you're setting it at instead of assuming some piece of paper is a certain thickness. The appropriate tool...
Its definitely not that from what i can tell. I think you guys are probably right on the pin cherry.
I'll have to keep an eye on it this spring. Wouldn't surprise me if it's some kinda cherry. The others i thought were black birch are young...
So there are several trees on my property that i can't readily ID myself. So i thought id start a thread to post all my ID pictures in one place...
That's the kinda thing that don't make me miss being a mechanic one bit!!
Spring must be getting close around here. Toms are chasing the hens, from one side of the house to the other. 17 hens, 4 toms [ATTACH]...
It's when ya make a big ol mess of noodles on the ground. They're noodles if you have an imagination. Lol
What's worse is the homeowners will put the "tree guy" in the middle of it most time. Since you do that kinda work, if you have a situation...
We've had at least one good local one here but it's been years. I can almost remember his name but iirr, he had this game he'd play called 5...
He wouldn't remember if he did. :rofl: :lol:
Oh i definitely wouldn't want their job though it could be fun to use some of the technology they have available to them. In all reality tho...
From what I've seen, most just regurgitate what another one says. Looking at some past storms that they've missed on and not many contradict what...
The ideals and values that built this country and made it different (better than everywhere else) are a thing of the past most places.
That's definitely the way it feels sometimes. You mentioned something about the impulse line and you maybe affecting it with your porting. Have...
Asking for a pay it forward!?!?! I'll bet that person's been given everything in their life. They probably don't even pay for that house!