Here's one of the few Cake songs i know. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
Something a little different. [MEDIA]
Oh it's a little slick on top in spots but workable. Have definitely seen mosquitoes today and other flying bugs. I'm sure we'll pay for it this...
Was at least 52° and sunny here today. Did up about 1/2 cord of 24" red oak. I quartered them and my dad split them into the trailer. There...
I'm gonna say that if you learned to split wood by hand and learned to read the grain, splitting with a hydro splitter gets the results you're...
I think you're seeing a cause and affect situation here. The smoke coming outta the door is the affect you see because it has nowhere else to go....
I don't know elevators used hydraulics. :sherlock:
Sounds like a racket to me and outta my league.
That's a good idea. I'll have to get that bench cleaned off first. I was looking more along the lines of a no brainer, visually rewarding...
Well i tried to get out and split some wood today but after the freezing temps yesterday + the last 2 nights being 20° and it being 40° & sunny...
Thanks everyone for the replies. Here's how i came to my black birch idea. Admittedly i had never walked out to that tree specifically until i...
Pic 5 is red oak of some sort. Probably pin oak.
Its not possible.... at all. Fiction and gravity are king in that situation. Once we figure out how to eliminate friction we might be on the...
If only you could mount a car alternator and electric motor on a skateboard and it would power itself indefinitely. On paper it sounds like a...
Yeah his system is probably not typical of most residential solar arrays that get subsidized by the government. I know about nothing of the...
That's why the government subsidizes it most times now.
Sounds about as bad as mtv not playing music videos anymore. I don't have fancy tv so no chance of me watching it. How does the weather channel...
Pretty cool. It's crazy the amount of damage they can cause. Buddy of my dad's and my old scout master just trapped a 55lber the other day...
Its the same with gravel pits. All those fancy high dollar houses/people wanna use the gravel, sand, and stone that come from one to build their...