Right! It's definitely not a sword or machete. :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a smiling cat face. [ATTACH]
But he never went past that and his view/description of the worn file at 2500 strokes is subjective. If no wear was shown increase strokes until...
Where does he talk about how long the file will last? He mainly talks about which technique is the fastest or removes the most material. What...
Many people can't tell hardwood species by bark. Imo, softwood/pine/spruce/fir/ect. is on a whole different level. Like hardwood leaves, conifer...
Backwoods Savage and T.Jeff Veal where you guys at this morning? I'm missing my morning thoughts.
Here's an article i read on it. Mid-Michigan customers affected by nationwide cell service outages, includes Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
I totally get what you're saying being that mine are loaded most the time. I ain't trying to scare them away with loading a round. Looking at it...
True that! In my house they ain't getting a warning sound unless i miss. Lol.
If she's proficient and can get 2-3 rounds on target rapidly, i can't imagine someone continuing their aggression toward her. Realistically they...
I use my .22 for punching holes in paper. Same goes for most my guns realistically. Lol. Now that we talk about it i might have to get out...
Yeah i have NEVER met someone that dogs on .22lr, as a defense round, willing to get shot with one. Now for police and people that are...
Right! Would almost inspire one to start milling minus the startup costs. Lol
Yeah there's no way black locust and hard maple have the same btu. In my stove i can SEE a noticable difference.
In all reality she'll hopefully never use it as you intend here. If i put myself in the place of a robber or home invader, once i heard...
Yeah maybe someday I'll get a new phone. Always wanted a dslr camera but the new phones have better cameras. Maybe not for distance though?...
It's a pair of morning doves. The one on the left is all nestled down and fluffed out.
I saw 62° on the thermometer today. Got out and cut up enough rounds to fill dad's trailer. Will have to quarter them another day. [ATTACH]...
Well to add to my post from the 13th. They both sit up there for extended periods now. [ATTACH]
Glad to hear you got it figured out. Carb adjustments can be fun (frustrating) sometimes, especially initially settings. GTG sounds good. I...