Very cool. Looks like ol boy needs a ladder to get in bed.
Political or religious. Are there any other kind?
On the branch that's peeling off, i would score the bark lightly where it's still connected so that it doesn't peel any further. Then start on...
The 80 million year old thing didn't even click :doh: but now it does. I must've been so mesmerized by that grain. :dex:
Glad i got out and did some splitting and shooting a couple days ago. Extended that pile on the left a bit yesterday. It's now 15ft long and...
Here's a wood related one. [MEDIA]
Well arnt you just the little over achiever. :rofl: :lol:
Was kinda wondering how maneuverable it would be. I'll bet just having one pivot point back there makes it nice. Some of us gotta learn the...
Love the idea of a log arch. On them long ones what about using a dolly at the far end for support? Something like this is what I'm thinking,...
No doubt! Probably be really slow going working with it. Would look really cool tho.
Sounds like some of those inspectors were just trying to justify their job.
Well winter came back last night. They're calling for 52 tomorrow. :headbang: [ATTACH]
Have you checked compression? I can't remember if you replaced rings or a piston. Kinda thought you just ported it.
I see red oak in the first one. Maybe the last two pictures also, they look like the same piece.
Yeah i have fun trying to id trees just by bark. Like you I've learned from watching certain trees year after year on my property. My first...
[MEDIA]
I can't count the number of times I've gotten in line with all my groceries and then start feeling for my money/wallet while in a slight panic....
brenndatomu the way i read the original post theirs was leaking smoke from the hinge area while the doors were closed? Maybe if they could tell...
I guess I'll have to remember a "poorly designed stove" can cause it to happen too. I'll get smoke outta my doors if i just whip them open....
I think those are mostly downdraft or top load or a combo of both. I'm no stove guy tho just commenting on the principles involved.