32 and burning a mix of aspen and white oak.
Sourwood Did you end up pulling the trigger on these chains? I was also looking at 3 packs of 20" loops on Amazon that were advertised as "German...
Looks like a long dead white pine from here.
That's still played regularly on my local alternative station, usually during their "nothing but 90s weekends"
33 with heavy snow coming down. Hopefully this is the last blast of winter but you never know… More aspen getting the house up to temperature.
At least a week and a half of hobbling around, easily. Before I ever saw a doctor and got diagnosed, there were periods of a month or more where I...
I might be in the small minority of people that actually want to cultivate this weedy plant but hey, it's better this stuff takes off rather than...
Seeing all that beautiful white oak makes me want to go cut some myself :drool: There's a really large one on the ground about 15 minutes from me...
Man I'm glad it's just a multi-day rain event here. I already took the plow off my tractor and put the snow shovels away :whistle: