I'll get right on that at dawn tomorrow. Pics or it didn't happen, right?! :rofl: :lol: I just remembered I got one short length of black gum last...
A 394 is my bucket list saw to own. If the one you've got has treated you well this whole time, hang on to it. They aren't getting any easier (or...
I should've taken pictures before stacking all of this, but I forgot all about this thread. :emb: My new grand total is 23 species. Newest...
Thanks :handshake: I'll see if I can take pictures tomorrow. The exhaust issue stems from the angle of the exhaust port on the cylinder itself....
We’ll see how much he’s into it once it’s going again. I’d love to buy him something bigger at some point, preferably made in Japan. I grew up...
My son has had this Chinese 4 wheeler for 6 years now but still enjoys it, even being 12. The only gripe I’ve had has been that it’s electric...
44 heading to the mid 60s. I ended up lighting a very small fire with some skinny sugar maple splits left over from maple syrup season. It should...
That was the plan, and I am saving several cedar posts to build one at some point, but I think that’s going on the back burner for now. Too many...
I recently had a bad experience accidentally leaving my splitter uncovered during a rainstorm. Usually I throw a tarp over it when I’m done using...
The one on the left looks like a bigtooth, the one on the right looks like a quaking aspen.
I’m thinking either bigtooth or quaking Aspen. Could be white poplar too, which is related and will actually hybridize with bigtooth and quaking.
Catkin, the male pollen that sheds, becomes airborne and drifts off to pollinate the female flowers.
Thanks, that’s actually my goal :handshake: I do the majority of my hoarding October-April, then stay busy with other things during the summer. Of...
The shed is quickly filling up. I’m leaving this space empty since my splitter fits nicely in this spot, out of the weather. This stack is maple,...
BBQ guns became kind of taboo in my family when my great grandfather shot a neighborhood cat out of a tree during a family picnic... A few of us...
The OP called it right, I just did my best to help him figure it out for himself. I had faith that he'd get it eventually :) I'm a huge believer...
I don't think there's such a thing as having too many spare chains either. They're a consumable item like 2 cycle or bar oil, just on a longer...
Winner winner chicken dinner
It's worse than that... Do those long green shoots look familiar to you? They hang down on a living tree that is still upright. As spring...
I like this guy's channel and his dry sense of humor. It seems a lot of fellers on the west coast like long bars no matter what they're doing -...