I've never actually set foot in an Ace Hardware before, so I had to look them up and see where they were in CT. I'll be darned, there's a store...
You're welcome to borrow my 029 for a month or two, if you're on the fence about it. ;)
[IMG]
Some people on drugs mutilate their bodies trying to dig out the "bugs that are crawling underneath their skin" I wonder if such a person showed...
My last fire was yesterday, even though it was in the low 50s outside. I’ll probably have a few more sporadically, using small splits that burn up...
Not typically, usually they're smaller than 12" from what I understand. The largest I've personally laid eyes on was maybe 8".
I'll have to see what kind of hose I can find. The I.D. of the rubber boot on the back of the filter is about 1.4" (35.5mm?) so it's an oddball....
"SHILLING IN THE NAME OF" "EFF YOU, YOU BETTER DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU!" :rofl: :lol: Yeah it's too bad. Most of these anti-establishment bands from...
For laughs I'd be open to trying this myself sometime, but there's no way I'd use rounds in a cribbed end. That's just asking for the splits to...
In my experience, the bark on ironwood runs in very distinct vertical lines, and peels/exfoliates a little bit. It's also a darker shade of...
I better fabricate a skid plate now... Where the exhaust comes out of the jug is prime real estate for a rock to stove it in :picard:
You're 100% right, those filters for off-road use suck. I don't think we're really going to be using this quad for intense riding, crossing...
It's what came from the factory on both the bike and quad. Neither has an airbox with a foam filter element.
You've got both ash and elm in this score :) [ATTACH]
Nice views, I really might take you up on that offer sometime :handshake: Just gotta find something for me to ride now :whistle:
I do have a mig welder but the “manifold” is aluminum (maybe magnesium?) and I’d rather not mess with it. I didn’t get a chance to take pictures...
Whoah buddy. Some of my scores are like 4-6 splits of one particular species :emb:
This is where I rode years ago, and it looks like it’s still open to bikes: Lewis County ATV Trail System I remember this one sand pit in...
There are hundreds of miles of trails to ride up here, but depending on where you go, either you have to be registered in that particular state...
LOL you just jarred what's left of my memory again. Last week's half punky sassafras from the ditch makes it 23.