I concur with RCBS. I have 2 Echo chainsaws and an Echo weedwhacker. If I was in the market for a pole saw, I'd go with another Echo, hands-down....
The tulip poplar was looking good today. [ATTACH] Soooo much left: [ATTACH]
Boxelder on the board today. [ATTACH]
That’s the hope anyway. The bond is supposed to be stronger than regular paint so we’ll see how it holds up.
A little update. My coworker is finally getting around to powder coating these bars for me. One is obviously going to be black and the other one...
LOL just these 2 loads, about a face cord total :rofl: :lol: I'd like to get one more load, but with everything I've brought home in the last 6...
Your cuts are off… 1/64” from each other :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
One more load of white oak today. [ATTACH]
Tree structure and bark look like red maple. Twig/bud pictures would be very helpful.
Happy to hear it panned out and that you were able to beat the rain too :thumbs:. Thunderstorms and steady rain rolling through up here right now.
I'm somewhere around growing zone 6a-6b with an average last frost date of May 1st. Last year we had a hard freeze a week or two after that, which...
Ahhh yes I’ve heard of those bikes before. A bit of a cult following. Whenever you’re ready to mount a shifter we can definitely talk :yes:
Buttermilk is mister moneybags this week buying up boomsticks and bowsaws :makeitrain":rootintootin:
45 with on again, off again drizzle. Just lit a few thin sugar maple splits to beat back the chill. [ATTACH]
I was proud of him for sure, and was humbled myself :emb:
First harvest of 2024 (last of 2023?) My cilantro patch that survived the winter grew enough to do a first cutting. I already have some going in...
I ran out of backyard before I ran out of gears and RPM :thumbs:
Well, we’re off to the races so to speak. Got the extended shift lever on and extended kick starter shaft with a couple couplings and support...
Another vote for boxelder.
I've had both, and became more of a GM fan because of parts interchangeability. I remember a guy from high school had an 80s Buick Regal, and he...