Oh that is GORGIOUS!! One day you'll be able to cook marsh mellow's a block away from the "big blaze"! :MM:
Yes, I remember that. Well, leaving a door open is a whole other story.... ;)
I'm going to try some of those next go around.... thanks.
I've seen them stored in a fridge, but in a sealed container with moister added (pad, sponge...) to keep the humidity up. But it's much easier to...
I always wonder if anyone (manufacturer's, EPA...) ever tries that? Stuff a hot stove with really dry wood, like split up 2x4's or something,...
If I am not going to sit and watch the stove after a reload for a few minutes, I set this to 10 minutes....:...
Oh, PS- When I say "travel", I meant travel to a bar, party, out to dinner... not traveling via airplanes.... ;) I have a whole bunch of...
Like this? I went 80 grit, then 120, and finished with 140. Before and after below, I forgot to take a pic of "after" but before I seasoned it...
lol! I was reading a bit too deep into that!! ;) Pm me your address, I'll send you one of those Torano's above, they are finished in wine...
Wild West, Like scotch? If so, here is a deal for 2 bottles of scotch and a humidor! http://www.internetwines.com/rws55722.html
Is tehehe a brand? I'd check the contents of kitty liter closely, might be some chess in there your not "interested" in.
What's that?
Crap! Didn't see that till now, but that was too late anyway! My SS did exactly that, was a great idea!
Kitty litter??? Huh??? Is it a cigar moister product called "kitty litter", or u mean real kitty litter?? wildwest, If you don't have a...
Mine are about 3 to 5 years old, why? I'm going to try it on a 8" and 10" I have.
So here's a dumb question. What is the real benefit of using cast iron pans? Even heat, can be put in oven, last a long time. Anything else?
Post a few pics of what it looks like now
You know, I've wondered about that. But I'd prefer the polished and unseasoned non stick surface over the rough, stick surface I have now....
Culvert, OR covert?
Love that!! What kind of "factory" you work in?