I understand what your saying (loving the work...), but it can be a really bad thing. Bad enough to kill the business. By that I mean, if you...
We use if for Costco stuff all the time... You know, cases of water, 50lb bags rice for the next 37 years....! ;) Yea, I love the gorilla...
Seriously? That's nuts if true, he should hire and train some people then! Anyone else do it?
Youza! I'll stick with the hoist, thanks!
Feels like it sometimes!! Try paying taxes in NY! I'm not even sure I'm aloud to have a scrotum! I actually think if it drives up the cost...
Why not, it would be AWESOME! :D
Your not kidding! holy tomatoes! I've got to get mine done. Does mastermind have contact info somewhere?
Embedding the you tube: [MEDIA]
Yikes!
If I had that, and it went up 25', I wouldn't need this:...
Wow, that's a significant difference... Anyone test/have a graph like that for a 362?
I've got a 25" on a 362 with full skip, and love that setup. For some reason, and I don't know exactly why but suspect it's because of the way a...
The "sand vs rock" is different from the "rounds VS splits". Because sand is so small in size, when piled up it will have little to no space...
Snow, LOTS of it, Rain, LOTS of it, Sleet, a bunch of it....! ;)
Update, splits still uncovered on the top of the stack and covered in snow. Wiped off snow weighed in again: Weigh in #1 01/11/2015 Split #1...
I'm going to register my NY stove!!!
Is that definition from Craigs list? :rofl: :lol:
I will properly follow internet forum etiquette by answering a question, with another question! :D Are you asking because you want the answer...
Awesome shot!
Is there a link to the one talked about that replaces the "appliance adapter?