Kevin, You have to change the image your using as your avatar! I can't stand to look at that anymore, it's KILLING ME!! o_O
Then why not let the wife go??? I would think that would go first actually!! :D
Wow, whatcha cookin with the coals on the lid?
That slab table is the bomb!!!
Looks like mortise and tendon to me!
Can I get contact info on this thread?
Wow, that's a great deal
Lol
Got to be a lefty out there, with a bin full of right gloves that will swap with me!!
I don't use them for cleaning the stove. I use the glove for loading the stove when hot.
I disagree!
LOL! Good point, and the sad thing is, your probably right.
Ok, I'm a righty, and load my stove with my right hand. I where the big stove glove on my right hand when loading the stove to protect from...
Yea, but was the pan silver before? or black? There is definitely a black coating of something on it.
Comes up for me
So that pan above was seasoned after I ground it down by wiping down with canola oil and baking it in the oven for 1 hour at 450. I cooked some...
AMEN!! And that goes for ANY product, not just saws! Especially cars and trucks! It amazes me how car salespeople know nothing about there...
They sure are.... what's killing me is I need it again to get up there and change the pulley to a better setup. Will take 10 minutes, and if I...
That's for sure! But ironically, the most expensive part of my project was the RENTAL of the bucket lift to install it. LOL
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! That lumber looks unbelievably nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that piece to make a bar top out of!