You guys are LUCKY with all that space! I have about a 2' by 2' space to do everything in, otherwise I'm outside! My house is on stilts, no...
Since this thread is all over the place, what kind of oil you guys using? :D
I have a few years back.... Mostly only small companies will sell direct. There is a small factory on LI, I've bought from them. Funny you...
I wear the Still Helmet system now and love it. Comfy, easy to use, mask flips up, ear protection flips up. I highly recommend one of these...
thistle So which one works best?
The PPE was in the "....." at the bottom. Can't you read brail? ;) WOW!! This may be a first! I brought something up on this site...
For an "EVANRUDE" guy, you sure have a lot of STIHLS around!! I would expect more of these instead: [IMG]
That one works, huh? I bought this similar one at Amazon, and it is useless, says it's running when it's not, RPM's are not even close........
hmmmmm..... Your throwing "free" around a lot in there! I think it's all just a plot to get you hooked in, and then..... Since coming here...
Cool info: http://www.marinestove.com/codinfo.htm
That's why I usually stick with Torano's: http://www.famous-smoke.com/search/?kw=torano Never been wronged by them yet!
But that is just for relight, meaning enough hot "stuff" in there to keep the fire going. I don't think it is for "insulating" anything....
Yes, distilled water. I should have specified that.... fixed it above.
Speaking of "Cleaning the PH". I removed my CAT and cleaned it real good, and gave it a quick vinegar bath a few days ago (just before this...
It doesn't say anything about leaving a layer of ash in the PH anywhere. In one of there youtube video's on reloading a Woodstock soapstone...
That is just downright WRONG! WONG I tell ya!!
I have a hard time wearing chaps, they are just so loose and un-comfortable they seem to make it more dangerous to me. But I also don't like...
I only buy good cigars, try to anyway. But nowadays it's pretty hard to pick em out, they all say "91+ rating". I wish somebody would come up...
Oh, and what site is that from? no link or anything....
I'm listening!! But I'm a bit confused, you posted the cigar, as if you want us to buy it, but then quote: "Personally I don't care for...