LOL, ok, that explains it! :D
I'm not going to be hauling a trailer (my boat is too big to put on a trailer or rd), I don't haul anything with any weight except the occasional...
I'm surprised the propane torch isn't left lit?? ;)
LOL!
Wow, really? 45 on the TDI? I also need to replace my wifes SUV, and was thinking about the VW Taurig wit the TDI diesel in it, he loves that...
TAXES! Diesel is taxed to death because it is mainly used for trucking (freight), so they are taxing freight and we get screwed because of it!...
In addition, I could see a seller "shorting" on accident. It's not an exact science, and they are usually loading from a pile, not a stack, and...
No rhyme or reason at all. Happens in car port, outside in rai n, in snow, in weeks of summer dry weather.... I've also replaced the entire...
:rofl: :lol: I herd he was caught and locked up.
They have been fixing aluminum cars for 20 years, it's not a problem. I had an all aluminum Audi A8L I sold about 3 years ago, it was a 2001. It...
ok, my old girl 2001 F-150 Screw looks great, but she just needs to be replaced with a new model. She's got 125k on it so that is not bad, but I...
Ok, is this somebody from FHC?? If so, please check yourself in!! Call 1-800-FHC-HELP immediately, they will set you up in a facility on the...
So what was up with that particular 362 that y'all seemed to like so much?
THAT statement right there just might land you in the FHC Hall of Fame! I'm going to sit back, drink a cup of coffee and just marvel at that...
If Slick Willy Clinton hadn't gotten elected and asked Al Gore to be his VP, we might not have had the innernet! I guess you could say that...
Great link, thanks!! Ordering a pair of those right now~! I figured that out later.. couldn't understand why the site was so screwed up and...
That's a GREAT idea for old kitchen cabinets!
NH, that is sweeeeeeet! I'll have to figure out how I could possible get a pic of it, I guess looking in the door might show the ridiculousness...
Thanks for the link, I'm going to check those out. Their website is horrible though, krykeee!
You put oil on your bar??? I keep mine dry.