So they lay eggs that are not fertilized? hmmmmmmm..... what is the point (from a nature point of view) of laying an egg that will never do...
oh, I should add that my father in law is an egg distributor and sells 100 to 150 MILLION eggs a week! That is a LOT of omelets!
I was scanning thru the 1st 2 pages of this thread and the talk about how long the eggs will last without refrigeration.... Well, here's a...
There are waaaaaay better bourbons than those two! ;) ARe you saying you don't like bourbon, or bourbon makes one "stupid", or the whole idea...
Really nice bud your growing! Training: Once they legalize it everywhere (not long from now), you'll know exactly what your doing! ;)...
That is beyond SLICK~! What a great idea, those dudes are going to make big $. I just ordered one.....
I'd LOVE to get a el Camino! Used to love those as a kid, they were the shizzle way back when! ;)
Well, I didn't want to be the one to say that, but that's what I (and prolly most everyone else) was thinkin! And I don't mean to be Debbie...
Nice! Those are some amazing stats... Does it come with, or have an option, or even need a block heater on it?
I don't think you will need a 4 c.f. stove, that is just nuts. I bet you can install any CAT stove and you will cut your wood usage in half, and...
This banter (aka neg crap towards Woodstock) bodes VERY well for Woodstock. That means they are doing really well and getting under some other...
What model is it?
Can Mastermind PORT a new F150 5.4 l motor??
Here is the truck we are talking about, pic from yesterday. What is she worth? Who wants it? :D [ATTACH]
Why, what don't you like about it?? (ps-NICE bike!!)
That is REALLY cool!
I have a Mini CooperS and a Range Rover both with digital eco calculators in them, they are both dead on. There is a display of current MPG, that...
I had a tan colored 1978 VW Rabbit diesel, BEST car I ever owned! It was a 48hp motor, but the car was one of the very first unibody vehicles...
Here ya go! My elaborate spacious work bench and tools area! :D And my storage shed.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
FIXED IT! :D Clem and CGgram, Why didn't ya split those down a bit first?? YIKES!! My back just went out looking at that pic!!!