I have a PH in a corner install, works fine. No issues at all with it, looks great, easy to load and doesn't take up much space as big as the...
I just had a coil go last night.... started it up to warm up/run a bit and a coil went. I've replaced 3 or 4 of them in the last few years.......
So I never got the answer?? What truck should I buy, and who wants to buy an F-150 Supercrew Lariot ? :D
I tried Buffalo Trace at the Newport Boat show last Sept on recommendation of a bar tender who had about 10 or 15 different "high tech" bourbons....
I emailed that question to them. And asked if they ever tried/tested them against a chainsaw. I didn't buy them for that, but I'd bet they...
So I received the deputh firehouse pants, and a firehouse overall, they both are really well made. Very happy with both of them, and they look...
Wow, who is buying that many helmets??? That's amazing....
Lol! There are a lot of things that can make people stupid, bourbon is down on the bottom of that list. Its actually classified as "smartfood"!
So my package for the choke lever came with two choke levers (blue plastic), 1 spring and 1 choke plate. It was missing the bearing, and should...
Great thanks. They shipping me a new one with the ball bearing. ;) But I'd like to know where the original one is??
Wait a minute!! I just double checked the picture of the choke lever replacement kit I bought, online it shows a little ball bearing in the...
There is a small spring that came out of, and got replaced (new one in lever package), from the hole where you can see the shaft of the blue lever...
Youza! That 362 is awesome looking!! :D Dang that is quite the trio sitting there. WOW, the tree's are nervous!
I have this Craftsman hedge trimmer that I broke the plastic (blue) choke lever on a few months ago. It just snapped off when I was trying to...
That's awesome! Wish I lived near you. ;)
Really, where the heck do they get em all from? The only place I ever see them is in Southern Cal. ?? Oh, the Audi's for service is...
That's a killer setup!! So does the sale of a few dozen eggs a day/week (whatever...?) cover the cost of food ?
Just did some math, the average chicken weighs about 8 lbs, the average egg is 2 ounces (would have thought more?). Anyway, that is more like...
LOL! PM sent! I need pictures!!! :D Yea, but that is different. They don't actually lay an egg that is 1/10th or so of their body...
I used to go to Costa Rica surfing all the time. They have some really good cigars, and some really bad cigars. So like any others, you have to...