Not me. The ph cat is soooooooooo long, not sure how I would do that. I just spray with 50/50 solution very liberally, both sides till...
My seat was all torn up, I had it redone for $50, looks better and more comfy now. Wow! That's a beast, nice!
Ok, let it out!!! ?
Regarding the IS, I have never really like any of the pics I've seen of it enough to say I would put that in my house (doesn't look to match my...
I should have added, there was some mold/moss on the bark, that is what those dark green spots are....
Condo was on 1st floor, so I didn't need the hoist, this time! ;)
Thanks.... I removed the old, designed and reframed it and everything... but I had a tile guy lay the tile, and a stove guy hoist the stove up 3...
I must admit, I thought about it!! The wife found it "amusing" I was immediately drawn to the wood shed! [ATTACH]
I had an S10 Jimmy, sold it with 190k on it, running perfect and never had a single issue with that truck. 2 weeks after selling it, the guy...
It sure does! I can lay it all down onto my neighbors driveway if I want!! :D [ATTACH]
I was in a rented condo in VT over weekend, and they supplied this wood for the fireplace. Can't figure out what it is.... kinda heavy (aka...
"Rock auto" ?? The dealers on LI don't even understand the phrase "work out a deal"! No such thing. Your lucky if they answer the phone.
Yep! I bought this thing after getting advise from guys around here (and the old site) when I was thinking about getting somekind of quad to...
Wow, that looks familiar!! ;) 1972 Wheelhorse GT14. Built and runs like a Russian TANK, only it was made right here in the USA! Wish...
Saw these two stoves over the weekend in VT skiing. The cookstove is not in use, just there as "art" in a restaurant. The pot belly is in use in...
Times those all by 2 for Long Island prices. We (Nassau and Suffolk county's on Long Island) were just given the dubious annual 1st place award...
I went skiing (Killington) for a long weekend this past weekend, and visited Woodstock Soapstone while up there. Those 4 days were the first time...
Of course it's not normal, but on this truck apparently it is VERY normal unfortunately. Almost every mechanic that looks at my truck comments...
I VERY strongly doubt what you guys are seeing in the wash is the coating coming off. Your seeing debris from the wood and ash that is stuck to...
My Screw is a 2002 with the 5.4l in it. What do you guys mean by "pull plugs"?? When I had 37k on it, I blew a plug out of the head while...