That looks sweet! Good luck. That was just a joke.... ;)
LOL!
Mine was only $600 WITH the snowblower attachment! ok, so it was 40+ years old, big deal! ;) But that's the other thing, I'd like to see...
Two questions for you: 1. How seasoned is your wood and whats the moister content? That makes a BIG difference in heat output! 2. What is your...
dhumohr, 1st, welcome to FHC, lots of great info and folks around here! I'll do my best to answer your questions, I've had the PH for 3 years...
I'm not referring to a "riding mower" (lawn mower). I'm referring to Garden tractors which are the next step up, like my old Wheelhorse. My...
Lucky you! ;) Love Killington.... only ski place I like better is Whistler and Vail, but Vail is priced beyond ridiculous!
What are "cockleburs"? I just got my first pair of those same pants, they are definitely really nice and hardy. Most surprising is how...
HOLY SH_____T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O :bug:
I'm really amazed at how high the prices are for these small tractors, WOW! I had no idea they cost that much, I assumed they would be $5k or...
Wow, really? Had no idea it was that old.... that is great, and it's still burning and giving off lots of heat 120 or 130 years later!
How did he taste? Dim Sum Cat ?
Being on the other end, I hate sales reps! ;) On big deals, I've negotiated over 50% off the original quote price with nothing changed on...
WOW!! :bug:
I find the only time I get the light brown "ash" build up on the cat is, when I do 2 o 3 weeks of nothing but low long burns, and never fire the...
Welcome, killer saw lineup for sure! One piece of advice for you after looking at the above pic. Never cut the tree UNDER where your at on...
When you run these saws with the bar off, do you see the bar oil coming out? I would assume so, and probably a dumb question but after reading...
DANG!! Dems cost allot of cowboy hats, holy cow!!!
Wow, All those #'s are impressive. I didn't even realize the PH was that low... awesome!
Man, you guys got some BIG equipment!