Good use of recycled materials. Wood on bare ground? Even if PT, I use bricks and blocks to avoid wood on ground. Easier to do when empty. :cool:
I use a similar metal can for holding ashes outside.
Good morning, members. Cool day today 30⁰/42⁰ sunny Today is the annual septic clean out. Planning to have lunch with a friend. Be safe Be...
I like your spatula!
Good morning, members. Breezy day ahead. 47⁰/52⁰ sunny. Continued red-flag warning day. We need a couple inches of rain. I have some yard...
Ditto Wordle 1,241 3/6 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
Nice looking logs/rounds. The ash should be ready to burn when you are.
Slow and steady wins the race.
It's red oak, of some type. Unless it's in the way, I'd let it grow.
Good morning, members. Damp warm morning 55⁰/ 67⁰ overcast we had a light shower overnight. We're 8.5in under average just since 9/1. I...
[ATTACH]
A pastel, eh? That qualifies for at least one learned thing today, on FHC! :salute:
Every bit helps! Hoard on
Good morning, members. Cool day 29⁰/56⁰ sunny and dry. Brush fires continue to burn in the region. Yard work this morning. Football this...
Rusty and crusty
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Two times. A fall trip and a winter trip. Truckaa does go.
Good morning, members. Cool fall day. 39⁰/53⁰ sunny and breezy. The region is under a "red flag warning". No outdoors burning due to an...
Other unidentified sources have reported the sighting was in a grove of black locust. :cool:
That's one fine load of wood!