I broke out my flannel lined Carhart jeans. They are the cat's meow!
I'm glad to help get your day started. :handshake:
Decorations now on. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Nice score. Did you leave contact info with the husband, should they have more trees felled?
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 20⁰/39⁰ sunny. I'll go for a morning walk before running a few errands with Mrs MikeInMa, Be safe Be...
Oak is what I usually burn. BL is just for variety and to increase street cred. :cool:
The chainsaw has gotten me through brush. There's a border of bamboo that I'll carve away. That'll give me better acces to drop the higher...
You can grow a few personal plants in NY. I don't think I'd advertise it, however.
Here's a few pictures of the BL I have my eyes on. It's a similar area that I harvested BL a year or so ago. It's along the route of my morning...
Good morning, members. Cold day ahead. 23⁰/40⁰ sunny. The Christmas tree did get put up yesterday. Ornaments today. Continued readying for...
Our 3 Christmas trees - one real(artificial), two are ghost trees. [ATTACH] Ornaments go on tomorrow
2x
22⁰ Overnight. Looks to stay cold through the week. Burning 4yr red and white oak, 24/7. Plenty of coals for morning re-lights. We've been...
Good morning, members. Look like cold temps are here for a while. 23⁰/38⁰ Snow is in the forecast, later this week. After 2 weeks, my SIL...
Good on you for having the helmet on, and, for posting it. A good reminder for all!
Good morning, members. Cool sunny day ahead. 28⁰/40⁰ Unpacking and putting stuff away today. After dealing with a few things outside. Be...
So, did you buy any?
Good morning, members. 37⁰/45⁰ sunny day ahead. We had a nice time away and will be returning back home to reality today. Be safe Be healthy
Get what you can Hoard on!