Buy the sunflower. It might last longer.
No E-free gas stations around here, either. I make the trip up to NH to get some.
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. 2-3 inches of rain forecasted over the next 24hrs, with gusty winds. 34⁰/62⁰. The lakes and ponds...
Get a small pillow or cushion for lumbar support. Place it between lower back and chair/couch cushion. It helped me.
Will Fiskars send you new ones? :whistle:
Nice find, Brad. Hoard on!
Good morning, members. Rainy night, last night. More tonight. 32⁰/38⁰ overcast day ahead. I hope to get in a walk this morning. Then some...
I like his buggy!
Homemade chicken soup - good! EOS :salute:
Bushel basket [ATTACH]
I had a pot of soup on the woodstove. It was maintaining a slow simmer.
Yeah.... get here and stay for a while
We got ours for a similar price.
Good morning, members. Rainy afternoon today. 31⁰/45⁰ that'll wash away what's left of any snow we have. Hoping to get in a morning walk...
Time for some new rubbers, Brad. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
It passed the toast test with an English muffin. Not as fast as a vertical toaster, but comparable with the toaster oven we've been using. Just...
There hasn't been an ice fishing derby, nor an "ice-out" fund raiser here for several years. No ice. Too bad. A buddy and I used to visit the...
A scattered 1/4 inch. Lots of bare areas under trees.
A holiday moonshine bar for the guys! :whistle:
Thank you, Sir! :handshake: