A will and a plan as to what will happen with your children(under 18) god forbid something happens to both parents. You certainly don’t want your...
[ATTACH] :faint:
Frost on the windshield this am. Maple and oak.
If it is BB the sniff test should tell the tale.
Kinda like changing the blade on your chainsaw.
:yes:
[ATTACH] Good thing there is a pile of bones!
[ATTACH] Tie down straps are overrated
Just called the guy I get logs from. He said the price of the wood is still the same but he will be charging a delivery fee according to mileage...
1 chord!
[ATTACH] That stuff made an egg casserole for the week
[ATTACH] Found some bacon in the drawer that had to go!
[ATTACH]
Between mechanical work and firewood I always seem to have a splinter going. It alway grosses my wife out when I go digging for them.
Is there a story you fellas are keeping from us??? There have been some suggestive posts recently. Inquiring minds want to know. Lol
[ATTACH] Found Mickey mouses club house.
Can you sell the eggs as a recreational fisherman? I’d be looking to cash in on that!
Lol, can’t blame a fella for not wanting to work on old fords in the rust belt! That truck would be a good one to learn on. Added bonus of doing...
And there it is….. again. thanks yoop!