Last years xmas tree.
I gotta find me a big wide mouth jar like that! Those look great. I’d be tempted to throw some smoked sausage in there too!
[ATTACH]
A low fat snack. Lol! Haven’t been able to make them for a minute. Jalapeños were scares around here this winter When I did find some they were...
Mixed in. I let the cream cheese warm up and get soft then fold the other stuff in.
And the black fly’s are out! Spring is overrated!
Cream cheese and shredded Jack. I mixed in some smoked paprika and dried minced onions as well.
[ATTACH] Got an afternoon snack going while I wash windows and install screens. Yay!
[ATTACH] Lil windy but its Friday! Gave the Mrs. a whiskey shot.
Wear a shirt like this. I received one as a gift…
[ATTACH] Never Poke the Wire!!!!
Did not.
A piece of metal fell off the truck in front of him… Kinda strange the tow vehicle tires are intact :sherlock:
3 days into the “season…[ATTACH] [ATTACH] apparently this was not the drivers fault.
Yup, you just gotta plan travel time around the mutants. Most people don’t get up and moving before 10 am.
Now the real question. What about the bugs? Lol!:whistle:
Money in the bank!
Jealous, a day light basement was on my short list when we were house shopping, unfortunately around here it means a good slope to the lot. Did...
That’s a hell of a days work! My wife and I usually do 5 ish cord in a weekend. Do you have a walk you basement?