[ATTACH] That’s why.
[ATTACH] Mmm… sorry no money shot. Sex on the beef is bomb.
Throwing some of this on the rib steaks left from the xmas fiasco. Sea salt, peppercorn soy sauce, shiitake, and black garlic.
Dude at work has been yammering about it, gave me the jar a few weeks ago and has been asking. I guess we will give it a go.
Is it spicy? I guess the plan is to throw it on some green beans.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Dad decided his chainsaw running days are over. He dropped this off yesterday. Said if he needed chainsaw work he will call me....
[ATTACH] Any of you fellas use this gochujang stuff?
:thumbs:
Propane or oil? How do you heat your DHW?
[ATTACH] Pinewood derby day! He took top in his class, with a car he built. The down side boy scouting has drastically changed since I was involved…
I believe it was Japanese knotweed. Nasty stuff. Will poke its way up through asphalt.
Cut what you want out and leave the rest? That’s a deal.
General Sherman.
:binoculars: :ithappened:
Ohh, to be a hood latch!
I was thinking the same. I got some bamboo type chit from a load of fill. It took years and aggressive tactics to get rid of it. No more free fill...
Medullary ray (botany) - Wikipedia
I had thought about using veggie cream cheese. Not familiar with Boursin, I’ll look for it neat time.
I accidentally crushed my d box pulling a tree over with a Ford ranger. :emb: